Monday, December 8, 2008

As the semester continued, I started to see the overall image come into view, as I developed the beastly figure's insides. (woman, tv's). It was hard to visualize what it was going to look like until I blocked it in. The overall style had come from a smaller drawing which consisted of a crowd full of skeletons at a concert. To my dismay, this piece dissappeared. A follow up piece was the Tree with the guitar player and hanging gas mask.







I used the same morphing effect as I created the beast. As time progressed I went back to the mushroom to set the scene and the distance of the piece.




What was in the mshroom's hand was pivitol. I felt as though it could make or break the scene.

After much deliberation, I made up my mind, a settled with a buttercup flower. I have my reasons.

No comments: